THIS IS A PAST EVENT...CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR CURRENT 2014 TRAINING SCHEDULE!
• New Source Review (NSR) Program
• New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
• State Implementation Plan (SIP) Standards and Limitations
• National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPs))
• Title V Permitting Program
• The Clean Water Act (CWA)
• Water Quality Permitting
• Storm Water Management & NPDES Permitting
• SPCC Compliance and Planning
• The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
• RCRA Identification of Hazardous Waste/Exclusions and Delisting of Wastes
• RCRA Day-to-Day Operations
• The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA)
• The Emergency Planning and Community Right-To-Know Act (EPCRA)
• Environmental Reporting (Tier I, Tier II and TRI Reporting)
• Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA): Managing PCBs, Asbestos and Lead
• Environmental Audits and Inspections
• Underground Storage Tank (UST) Compliance
• Hazardous Materials Transportation (HMT) Compliance
Who Should Attend:
• Facility Managers and Inspectors
• Environmental and Safety Managers and Directors
• Environmental, Health and Safety Personnel
• Environmental Specialist, Planners and Coordinators
• Environmental Engineers
• Environmental Attorneys
• Regulatory Affairs Managers
• Environmental Consultants and Environmental Sales Managers
• Corporate Attorneys, Management and Executive Staff
• Anyone responsible for environmental activities at their organization
Approved Continuing Education:
• State Bar of Louisiana - MCLE
• State Bar of Texas - MCL
• The Institute of Hazardous Materials Managers (IHMM)
• American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH)
• National Environmental Safety and Health Training Association (NESHTA)
• Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
• And many more...
What People are Saying:
"Enormous amount of information, the instructors were great".
"Joe was great and has tremendous knowledge of environmental regulations".
"Thank you, very informative! Excellent real life scenarios".
"Both instructors were enthusiastic and knowledgable".