Your privacy is important to the EPA Alliance Training Group (EPA Alliance). All personal information collected during the registration process of our courses and workshops will not be released, sold, bartered or given out in. The personal information collected will only be used for the following:
• Enable your access to and use of the online training services;
• Send to you announcements on the course(s) you have registered for;
• Send to you statements and invoices;
• Collect payments from you; and
• Send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, EPA Alliance may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
EPA Alliance will take all technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. EPA Alliance will store all the personal information you provide (on its secure servers) but NEVER store or record any credit card information. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology via Authorize.Net.
Updating this Statement
Contact EPA Alliance
• By email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
• By post to EPA Alliance Training Group, 7 Village Knoll Place, The Woodlands, TX 77381.